Engineered Thermoplastic Resins for Electrical and Electronic Markets
When it comes to the diversity of the electrical and electronic market, Polymer Resources understands the needs and demands required to be competitive and therefore continue to be a leader in supplying NEMA and UL approved engineered thermoplastics in the marketplace.
With over 70 UL product listings, Polymer Resources can move through the specification quickly. Electrical and electronic market segments include, but are not limited to:
- Wiring Devices
- Circuit Protection
- Cable Ties
- Connectors/Terminal Blocks
- Power Equipment
- Residential & Commercial Controls
- Signaling Protection and Communication (Automatic Detectors, Traffic Cameras, and more)
- Lighting Controls & Sensors
- Emergency Lighting
- Exit Signs
Electronic Medical Equipment
- Medical Imaging Products
Polymer Resources use an array of engineered thermoplastic resins to meet the needs of the electrical industry: Polycarbonate, PC/ABS, PPE, PBT, Nylon, PEI, ABS, PC/PBT, and more. Need specifics in the formulation? Polymer Resources works with the end-user and/or molder to derive a custom formulation that meets the set standards.
- Additives – UV stability, easy release (mold releases), colorants, and other stability additives
- Modifiers – Flame retardants, impact modifiers, flow enhancers
- Reinforcing Agents – Glass fibers, mineral filler
Contact any of our team members to discuss your application and how we can help you have the competitive advantage.
My mission at Polymer Resources has not changed since I founded this company more than four decades ago. It includes continuing our tradition of financial stability, sustainable growth and visionary leadership that compounds success for customers, suppliers and employees. It also means proudly manufacturing our products in America, and making them available to the global marketplace.