Our business and staff deliver flexible, attentive service tailored to the needs of individual customers.
- Custom Formulating: If you need a special formulation, we can tailor an existing material or develop a new one.
- Customer-centric Business Culture: We emphasize listening, collaborative problem solving and flexible solutions, including lot sizes of less than truckload (LTL) to truckload (TL).
- Straight to the Source: You can reach our customer service team, account managers, technicians, engineers and executives by dialing them directly – no phone trees involved.
Polymer Resources applies exacting standards to ensure the highest quality and consistency of our products and services.
- Quality Guarantee: We are among a very few polymer suppliers that back our compounding and color-matching services with a quality guarantee.
- High Customer Satisfaction: Our commitment to quality is shown by our extremely low return rate – less than 1% – on standard, customized and color-matched compounds.
- ISO 9001 Certification: Our facilities are certified to the ISO 9001 standard for quality management, which is proof of our ability to deliver consistent, quality products and services.
We understand that speed is often as critical as quality, so we have organized our business to help you get to market faster.
- Expedited Delivery: Polymer Resources can meet your custom delivery requirements for just-in-time or expedited shipments.
- Short Lead Times: We use stocking programs and local warehousing to eliminate delivery delays and make sure our products arrive on time, every time.
- Fast, Expert Response: As a small, privately held company, we avoid red tape and bureaucracy to make decisions quickly. When necessary, we can be on site the same day to resolve a customer issue or provide technical assistance.
You can rely on Polymer Resources for consistent products that are available whenever and wherever you need them. Keys to our stability are:
- Financial Discipline: In the often volatile plastics industry, Polymer Resources stands out as a reliably steady source for specialty compounds. Our company is privately owned and debt free, so we can focus exclusively on providing value to our customers.
- Long-term Employees: The majority of our workers have been with the company for nearly two decades, ensuring continuity, a strong institutional knowledge base, and broad and deep expertise.
- Continuous Investment: We make ongoing investments in manufacturing assets, acquisitions, the training of talented employees and in our portfolio of agency-specified products to ensure our customers’ success.