Engineered Thermoplastic Resins for Transportation
The transportation and automotive industry today is very competitive. Therefore, Polymer Resources must provide the highest quality material and service to meet OEM specifications. Polymer Resources understands the needs and demands required to be competitive and, as a result, continues to be a trusted supplier in the transportation and automotive engineered thermoplastics marketplace. Transportation and automotive segments include, but are not limited to:
- Systems and Component – Inside and Out
- Battery Housings
- Lighting System – Inside and Out
- Transportation– Agriculture, Construction, Industrial/Commercial, Heavy Truck, Recreational Vehicles, Marine, and Off-Road Vehicles
Polymer Resources uses an array of custom and standard engineered thermoplastic resins to meet the transportation and automotive industry’s needs: Polycarbonate, PC/ABS, ABS, PC/ABS, PC/Polyester Alloys, ASA, PC/ASA, PPO and more. Need specifics in the formulation or a custom color? Polymer Resources works with the end-user and molder to derive a custom formulation, if necessary, that meets the standards set forth. What’s more, depending on the application, Polymer also uses Additives, Modifiers, and Reinforcing-Agents:
- Additives – UV stability, easy release (mold releases), colorants, and other stability additives
- Modifiers – Flame retardants, impact modifiers, flow enhancers
- Reinforcing Agents – Glass fibers, mineral filler
Contact any of our team members to discuss your application and how we can help you have the competitive advantage.
My mission at Polymer Resources has not changed since I founded this company more than four decades ago. It includes continuing our tradition of financial stability, sustainable growth and visionary leadership that compounds success for customers, suppliers and employees. It also means proudly manufacturing our products in America, and making them available to the global marketplace.